In addition to the pre-installed Gadget, user can also download other Gadgets and install them on the computer.
When downloading, please make sure that you are not using the inappropriate file.
To add the pre-installed Gadget to Windows Sidebar, please see this FAQ - [Windows Vista]How to add/delete Gadgets in Windows Sidebar
Firstly check that the computer is connected to the Internet.
1. Right-click the Windows Sidebar, and click Add Gadget.
2. Click Acquire Gadgets Online.
3. On the webpage, click the preferred Gadget icon, and click Download.
4. When a warning message appears, click the OK button.
5. When the Download File screen appears, click the Open button.
6. When the Internet Explorer Security appears, click Allow.
7. When theWindows Sidebar – Security warning appears, click the Install button.
8. The Gadget should be added to the Windows Sidebar automatically.
9. In the Gadgets list, it will display the added Gadgets.