To change the language in the system to another language, firstly you have to add the language to the system and switch the current language to the one you have added.
- To add another language to the system e.g. Greek. (You can add other languages with the same procedure below.)
1. Click [Start] -> [Settings] -> [Control Panel].
2. Double-click the [Keyboard] icon.
3. The [Keyboard Properties] dialog box appears. Click the [Language] tab and click [Add].
4. Select [Greek] from the [Language] pull-down list and click the [OK] button.
5. Click the [OK] button in the [Keyboard Properties] dialog box. The [Copying files] dialog box appears.
Greek is now added to the system.
- To switch to another language.
1. Click the language indicator (En is a default.) displayed on the side of the clock.
2. Click [Greek].