I cannot enable Task schedule(r).
Tell me how to stop Task schedule(r).
Windows Me does not display the Task scheduler icon in the task tray, irrespective of stopping and starting the use of Task scheduler.
To check the use status of Task scheduler or to stop and start using it, follow the following procedure.
1. Click the "Start" button and then click "Settings"-"Control Panel".
2. The window of "Control Panel" appears. Double-click the "Scheduled Tasks" icon.
*When the "Scheduled Tasks" icon is not displayed, click "View all Control Panel Options" on the left of the "Control Panel" window.
3. Click the "Advance" menu and you can check the use status, and set Task scheduler to the stop and start through the selection from the following.
- Stop using Task Scheduler
- Pause Task scheduler
- Notify Me of Missed Tasks
- View log