To enable or disable the touch pad, please follow the steps below to select Enable or Disable on Alps TouchPad.
1. Click Start and click Control Panel.
2. Click Performance and Maintenance and click System.
3. Click the Hardware tab and click Device Manager.
4. Double-click Mice and other pointing devices.
5. Right-click Alps Pointing-device and click Enable or Disable.
6. When the Disabling this device will cause it to stop functioning. Do you really want to disable it? message appears, click Yes.
* When Enable is clicked, the message does not appear.
7. Click Yes to confirm.
8. Restart the system.