To format CD-R/RW media with Direct CD, please follow the steps below accordingly:
1) Insert a blank CD-R/RW into the CD-R/RW drive.
2) When the message "Please select the type of disc you wish to create" appears, select the [Click here to create a data disc for distribution among different type of computers.] option.
Note: If the message "Direct CD Disc Ready" appears, it means that CD-R/RW media is already formatted.
3) At the [Welcome] window, click [Next] to continue.
4) Click [Next] when the [Drive Information] window appears.
5) Click [Next] again when the [Format Disc] window appears.
6) Type in the name in the [Name Your Disc] window and click [Finish] to start formatting.
7) Click [OK] when the [Direct CD disc Ready] window appears.