Please refer to the steps below:
1. Restart the computer, enter user name and password and click OK.
2. Click Start.
3. Click Settings.
4. Click Control Panel.
5. Click the Passwords icon.
6. Click Change Windows Password.
7. Enter the current Windows password. If there is no current password, leave it blank.
8. Enter the new Windows password.
9. Re-enter the new Windows password to confirm it.
10. Click OK.
11. Click OK again.
12. Click Close.
13. Click Close again to close the Control Panel window.
14. Restart the computer.