To remove the password dialog box when Windows starts up, please follow the steps below.
1. Login using Administrator account.
2. Click Start, point to Settings and click Control Panel
3. Double-click the Users and Passwords icon.
4. Select the user that the system will log on automatically.
5. Clear the Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer option and click OK.
6. Enter the correct password that was assigned to this particular user and click OK to save the changes.
For more information on how to prevent the Windows Password/Logon Screen from appearing in Windows 2000, please refer to the Automated Tutorial.