Even if I start System Restore, I cannot find any restore point. Why?
Why is the system checkpoint not created even though the conditions for system checkpoint creation are met?
Please check the following items if the restore point of System Restore cannot be created.
# The [Startup] program.
Check if [*stateMgr], [SchedulingAgent] and [PCHealth] of [Startup] are enabled with reference to the following procedure:
1) Click [Start], and then click [Run].
2) Enter "msconfig" in the [Open] text box and click [OK].
3) Click the [Startup] tab in the [System Configuration Utility] dialog box and check to see if the [*StateMgr], [SchedulingAgent] and [PCHealth] check boxes are selected.
4) Select those check boxes that are unselected, and click [OK].
5) Re-start Windows.
# Settings of Task Scheduler
Check in Task Scheduler if PC Health has been set for execution with reference to the following procedure.
1) Click [Start], point to [Programs], [Accessories], followed by [System Tools], and then click [Scheduled Tasks].
2) Right-click the [PCHealth Scheduler for Data Collection] icon, and then click [Run] from the menu.
3) Double-click the [PCHealth Scheduler for Data Collection] icon, and select the [Enabled (Scheduled Task runs at specified time)] check box from the [Task] tab.