Please refer to the following steps:
1. Double-click the My Computer icon on the desktop.
2. Drag the icon of the CD/DVD drives with the source CD/DVD media in it and drop it into the Data CD/DVD Backup Box.
3. Click the orange record button of the Data CD/DVD Backup Box.
4. Upon reading all the data, Drag'n Drop CD+DVD will prompt to insert blank CD/DVD. Recording will start automatically after the blank CD/DVD media is inserted.
- If there is only one CD/DVD drive, Drag'n Drop CD+DVD will read all data on the source CD/DVD media into the computer, after which it will then proceed to back up data.
- Copying of data is only allowed when the user creates the data or when the user is authorized by the copyright holder to copy the material. If the user does not own the copyright or yet to obtained the approval, the copyright law may be infringed and the user may be liable for the compensation for the losses resulting from such infringement. Please consult a legal party if unsure about copyrights issue.