To schedule the task eg. Scandisk to run from hibernation or suspend mode, check on the following procedures:
A) To add a new scheduled task
1) Double-click the Task Scheduler icon from the taskbar to launch the program, if you can find the scheduler.
2) Otherwise goto [Programs] -> [Accessories] -> [System Tools], and select the [Sceduled Tasks].
3) In the Sceduled Tasks window, double-click the [Add Scheduled Task] and press [Next] to continue.
4) Select the Application that required to scheduled from the [Scheduled Task Wizard] dialogue box.
5) Say selecting "ScanDisk" and press [Next] to continue.
6) Type the name of the task at the name field and select the timing to perform the task, eg. [One time only]
7) Enter the desired [Start time] and [Start date] and click on [Finish] button.
A new task should now added in the [Scheduled Tasks] window.
B) To activate the task to run from hibernation or suspend mode
1) In the [Scheduled Tasks] window, double-click the new task eg "ScanDisk" to view its properties.
2) From ScanDisk dialogue, select the [Setting] tab.
3) Under [Power Management] field, checked on the box for [Wake the computer to run this task].
4) Click on [OK] button and now the task should be abled to activate from the hibernation/suspend mode.
Note : The task will not activate at the pre-scheduling time if the computer was being shut-down.