Up to 8 different kinds of effects can be added to a song. Please follow the steps below to do so:
1. Click Off at the track panel.
2. Click Edit and click the desired song.
To add multiple songs at the same time, click on the songs while holding down the SHIFT key.
3. Click Effect and click Select
4. Click the desired plug-in and click OK.
5. Make advanced settings to the selected effect plug-in when necessary.
6. Click Play to listen to the song.
To delete the effect plug-in from the list, click Select of the desired plug-in, select the Do not use option and click OK.
7. To enable or disable the effect plug-in shown on the list, click On or Off respectively.
8. To save the contents, click Save Settings and name the settings.
9. Click OK.
The effect plug-in is applied in a sequence, starting from the top.
To change the sequence, click an effect plug-in on the list and click Move Up or Move Down.