Why does the audio distort for 1 to 2 seconds from the beginning of the playback when I carry out the automatic playback of the data of QuickTime (its extension is *.mov or *.qt.) with [Media Bar]?
* When it is automatically played back with [Windows Media Player] or [QuickTime], audio is played back normally.
To avoid this symptom, you have to change [Fifo Size] on [Sound Out] -> [Options] of QuickTime.
1. Click [Start] -> [Settings] -> [Control Panel] and double-click the [QuickTime] icon.
2. Select [Sound Out] from the pull-down menu of [QuickTime Settings].
3. Click the [Options] button.
4. Change the value of [Fifo size] (the default is 60) to a larger value (120~150).
5. Click [OK] to close the window.
The buffer memory for [Sound Out] set by QuickTime as default seems to be inadequate sometimes. Increase the buffer memory by setting [Fifo size] to a larger value so that noise does not appear at the time of playback.